Let’s start a journey to Learn Blazor Quickly in Simple Steps.
- PART 2 :- How To Create Blazor Server Application
- PART 3 :- How To Create DropdownList in Blazor
- PART 4 :- How To Create Radio Buttons in Blazor
- PART 5 :- How to Create Checkbox in Blazor
- PART 6 :- How to Create Cascading Dropdown List In Blazor
- PART 7 :- How to Create CheckboxList In Blazor
- PART 8 :- How to Create Listbox In Blazor
Complete Source Code on Github
What is Blazor?
ASP.NET Core Blazor has 2 hosting models
- Blazor WebAssembly
- Blazor Server
Blazor WebAssembly The Blazor app, its dependencies, and the .NET runtime are downloaded to the browser. The app is executed directly on the browser.
Both Definitions is referred to from the below link.
Reference: – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/blazor/hosting-models?view=aspnetcore-5.0
If you are new to Blazor then you must see